Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (‘Terms’) carefully before using any of the deGRANDSON Global websites:
- www.degrandson.co.uk or
- www.degrandson.eu (‘the websites’).
Part A: Terms and Conditions that apply to All Users of a deGRANDSON Global Website
1. Agreement to Terms
5. Links to third party sites
6. Limitation of Liability
Part B: Terms and Conditions That Apply if You Enroll in a deGRANDSON Global Course
8.1 For the purposes of these Terms:
- We’, ‘Us’ and ‘the Company’ means deGRANDSON Global who will provide the Services to you.
- ‘You’ means the learner receiving the Services; ‘Website’ includes both the corporate website, where you can access our products and services, and the Learning Management System (LMS) website used to deliver courses.
- ‘Enroll’ means the process of enrolling for a Course and the term Enrolment shall be construed accordingly. If you enrol via the website, this will involve you completing the relevant application forms on the website and submitting the details to us.
- ‘Services’ means (i) the provision of the Course Materials in electronic format or another format where that option applies; and (ii) the provision of tutorial and other support;
- ‘Course Materials’ means the materials required to complete the Course; ‘Course Fees’ means the fee payable for the provision of the Services.
- ‘Examination’ means the assessment /examination that leads to Certification by the relevant Examining body, following achievement of a passing score.
9. Protecting your Personal Information
10. Provision of Services
11. Transferring to another Course
12. Quality of the services
13. Payment of the Course Fee
14. Tutor Support
14.1 Tutor Support is available to our Learners free-of-charge throughout their period of study.
14.2 Support will only be provided through the use of our Support Ticket System at https://www.degrandson.co.uk/knowledge-base/.
14.3 Support is limited to a cumulative maximum of 10 hours per Learner per Course.