This is a new grade of auditor training intended for those who are or wish to be, Management System Consultants or Management Representatives, and typically Quality Managers and EHS Managers, whose responsibility it is to manage all day-to-day aspects of their organization’s management systems. But, who do not need to plan and organize and deliver certification audits.
Internal Auditor Courses focus on the auditing activity directly – document review, checklist preparation, and on-site auditing activity – and often don’t mentioning audit management requirements.
On the other hand, Lead Auditor Courses have much information not needed by the person responsible for an organization’s management systems, such as formal opening and closing meetings, managing the Audit Team, dealing with difficult consultants, and the detailed content of Certification Body Audit Reports, etc.
What’s needed is something in between and the perfect balance is provided by our Lead Implementer-Auditor Courses.
These Courses place emphasis on:
- Audit planning, including full cycles of audits based on the status and importance of the processes and areas to be audited, as well as the results of previous audits,
- Audit scheduling, supplier audits as well as internal audits,
- Auditor training and competence,
- Overseeing and verifying corrective actions,
- Overseeing and verifying improvement actions, and
- Maintaining audit records.
And this is in addition to Auditing Skills to the requirements of ISO 19011, Guidelines for auditing management systems, knowledge of the ISO Management System Standard itself, and practice in applying the knowledge and skills learned with lots of practice Scenarios.
These Courses are tailor-made to the needs of Management Representatives, EHS Managers, and others responsible for implementing and maintaining their organization’s , management systems.
Of lesser duration than lead auditor courses, the costs are lower too.