ISO 13485:2016 Internal Auditor Extension Course
Already an Internal Auditor for ISO 14001 or other Management System Standard?
Why not add ISO 13485 Internal Auditor Certification with this online program, which provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
Who Should Enrol
This program is intended for those who:
- wish to add ISO 13485:2016 to their Internal Auditor Certification,
- are required to perform quality internal audits within your organization,
- are required to perform supplier audits,
- wish to improve your career prospects.
- wish to understand the processes of conducting environmental internal audit or external audits.
If unsure, check that you’ve made the best choice from our suite of eight ISO 13485 Training Programs.
This is a comprehensive program covering all aspects of ISO 13485 Internal Auditing is divided into two courses:
- Course 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 13485:2016, Medical Devices – Quality management systems – Requirements for regulatory purposes
- Introduction to ISO 13485:2016
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 13485:2016
- Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
- Fundamentals of Quality Management Systems
- Structure & content of ISO 13485:2016
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Quality Management System Requirements
- Part 5: Management Responsibility
- Part 6: Resources
- Part 7: Product Realisation (3 modules)
- Part 8: Measurement, Analysis & Improvement (2 modules)
- Annexes ZA, ZB & ZC
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Course Examination
- Course 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
Course Materials Included
The course includes:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- ‘ISO 13485:2016 & You’ – a guide to new and changed requirements
- The Design & Development Process in ISO 13485
- Documented information in ISO 13485:2016 (130+ instances)
- A typical Process Map – practical application of the process approach
- Terms & Definitions in ISO 13485:2016
Course Delivery Mode
This program is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS), provided by Adobe Captivate Prime.
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
If you have previously completed an Internal Auditor Program with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enroll and start your Program immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Internal Auditor Program with deGRANDSON Global, you are advised to complete a free Pre-Test first on order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills.
The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx. and is FREE. Click this link to begin: Course 704-1, Check your Internal Auditor Skills.
Regarding internal auditor programs generally, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE, High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this program.
Not sure this is the best ISO 13485 program for you?
See our list of ISO 13485 Auditor Training options for comparison.
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!