If you are already an Internal Auditor for ISO 14001 or other Management System Standard…
Why not add ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Certification with this online course, which provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits?
This ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Extension course is intended for those who:
- wish to add ISO 9001:2015 to their Internal Auditor Certification,
- are required to perform quality internal audits within your organization,
- are required to perform supplier audits,
- wish to improve your career prospects,
- wish to understand the processes of conducting quality system internal audit or external audits.
Not sure if this is the right course for you? See Select an online ISO 9001 Training Course.
This comprehensive ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Extension Course covers all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing is divided into two Modules:
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems (QMS) – Requirements
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 modules)
Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
FAQs about the Standard
Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Online Final Examination
This ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Extension Course includes:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Determining the Context of the Organization
- Documented information in ISO 9001
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Typical Process Map
The ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Extension Course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS), which you can explore at www.degrandsonLMS.com.
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Not sure this is the best ISO 9001 Course for you?ISO 9001 Training Courses for comparison or see our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 9001 certification.
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!