If your knowledge of the Standard is not what it should be, this ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Refresher Course will quickly get your Certification up-to-date.
It will provide you with the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits against the requirements of the ISO 14001 Standard.
Who Should Enroll in this Course?
This course is intended for:
- Senior QHSE managers
- Environmental professionals
- Regulatory professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Project managers
- Design engineers
- Process owners
- Environmental engineers
- Environmental auditors
- Legal Professionals
What does the Course cover?
The ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Refresher Course is divided into two Modules:
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 14001 2015, Environmental management systems – Requirements
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 14001:2015
- Fundamentals of Environmental Management Systems
- Some Key aspects of EMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 14001:2015
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Environmental Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of EMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
- Many FAQs will be answered
How is the Course delivered?
The ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Refresher Course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS) at www.degrandsonLMS.com (provided by Inquisiq).
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 7,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 7 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 10.
What kinds of Course Materials are included?
The course materials for this ISO 14001 lead auditor refresher course include:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
Are there any previous qualifications required?
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enrol and start your course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to complete a free Pre-Test first in order to demonstrate adequate auditing skills.
To begin please register and log-in, then enrol in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is completed, just log-in, enrol and start your course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Courses, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.
Not sure if this is the right course for you?
See our full suite of ISO 14001 training courses for comparison or our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 14001.
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!