This ISO 27001 internal auditor program is an internationally-recognized online course for those wishing to participate in their organization’s internal auditing to the requirements of ISO 27001:2013, the information security management system standard.
The Program provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
This ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Certification Online course is for you:
- If you are required to perform internal audits within your organization
- If you are required to perform supplier audits
- If you wish to improve your career prospects
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audit or external audits
- It is also recommended for management involved in the audit process
This comprehensive ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Certification Online Course covers all aspects of Internal Auditing and is divided into four Courses…
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills to Internal Auditor Level and based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities – Step 1
- Audit activities – Step 2
- Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
- Audit activities – Step 4
- Audit activities – Step 5
- Audit Activities – Step 6
- FAQs about Auditing
- Online Course Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 27001:2013, Information technology – Security techniques – Information Security Management systems – Requirements
- Introduction to ISO 27001:2013
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 27001:2013
- Some Key aspects of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Auditing
- Fundamentals of ISMS
- Structure & content of ISO 27001:2013
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the ISMS
- Information Assets
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Treatment Plan
- Part 7: Support (3 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Annex A: Information Security Controls
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Course Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
This ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Certification Online Course comes with:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Documented information in ISO 27001:2013
- Information Security Risk Management Process
- Information Security Risk Treatment Activity
- Sample Statement of Applicability
- Auditor’s Workbook for Annex A – Statement of Applicability
- Terms & Definitions in ISO 27001:2013
This Internal Auditing ISO 27001 course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS), which is provided and maintained by Inquisiq, the Award-winning Learning Management System. You can explore the system at www.degrandsonLMS.com.
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
A minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a GCSE (UK), Standard Grade (Scotland), High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended for this ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Program.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the program.
If unsure, check that you’ve made the best choice from our suite of five ISO 27001 Training Programs or check out our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 27001.
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!