ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course Content
Our ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course is an online course for those wishing to participate in Certification Body and Registration Body auditing to the requirements of the ISO Standard for OH&S Management System Requirements.
This course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the 2018 Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Certification Course is for those who:
- wish to offer consultancy support in OHSMS,
- want to understand the processes of conducting Certification Audits,
- wish to audit for Certification Bodies or for Accreditation Boards
- need to develop and implement an OH&S management system (OHSMS) for their organization,
- are Management Representative for their organization and are the Audit Programme Manager for internal audits,
- are required to perform supplier audits,
- wish to improve their career prospects.
This comprehensive Course is divided into four Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and to auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills based on the auditing standard ISO 19011
- Auditing Skills
- Terms and definitions
- Principles of auditing
- Auditor skills
- Managing an audit programme
- Audit Team Leadership
- Overview of Audit activities
- Audit activities – Step 1
- Audit activities – Step 2
- Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
- Audit activities – Step 4
- Audit activities – Step 5
- Audit Activities – Step 6
- FAQs about Auditing
- Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001:2018, OH&S management systems – Requirements
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 45001
- Fundamentals of OH&S Management Systems
- Some Key aspects of OHSMS Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 45001:2018
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Environmental Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of OHSMS Auditing (3 modules)
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
- And with many FAQs answered
The course materials for this ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course include:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Audit Plan example
- Audit Work Order example
- Nonconformity Report example
- Working Document & Checklist example
- Sample OH&S Hazard Identification Checklist
- OH&S Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Handbook: Learner Manual
All Lessons have full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
This Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course has no mandatory pre-requisite requirements.
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.