ISO 45001:2018 Transition Training Course
Migrating to the new Standard soon?
The transition to ISO 45001:2018 is a challenge that many EHS Managers and others responsible for their organization’s OH&S Management System (OHSMS) will face shortly. If you’re one of them, we can help.
When you’re ready to make the change, this course will take you step-by-step through the transition process and enable your organization to meet all of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
Also, this course will provide you personally with Lead Implementer & Auditor Certification.
Who Should Enrol
- If you are Management Representative for your organization and are the Audit Programme Manager for OH&S internal audits,
- If you wish to develop and implement an OH&S management system for your organization,
- If you wish for a career as an OH&S Management Consultant,
- If you are required to perform OH&S internal audits within your organization,
- If you are required to perform OH&S supplier audits,
- If you wish to improve your career prospects,
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audit or external audits.
This is a comprehensive Course divided into two Modules:
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 45001 201, OH&S management systems – Requirements, and includes an Implementer’s Handbook plus the 31-step Path to ISO 45001 Certification and the practicalities of migrating to ISO 45001:2018
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- Developing & Implementing an OHSMS
- Terms & Definitions – ISO 45001
- Fundamentals of OH&S Management Systems
- OHSMS Implementation and Certification to ISO 45001:2018 – the 31 Steps
- Securing Certification
- Some Key aspects of OH&S Auditing
- Structure & content of ISO 45001:2018
- Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 4: Context of the organisation
- Part 5: Leadership
- Part 6: Planning for the Environmental Management System (2 modules)
- Part 7: Support (2 modules)
- Part 8: Operation
- Part 9: Performance evaluation
- Part 10: Improvement
- Advanced aspects of OH&S Auditing
- FAQs about the Standard
- Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
- Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
- More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
- FAQs about the Auditing Experience
- Online Final Examination
Course Materials Included
These materials, invaluable when implementing ISO 45001 2018, include:
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Implementation Handbook (200+ pages)
- Diagram: The 31-step Path to ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- ISO 45001:2018 Gap Analysis Tool
- Sample OHSMS Policy Manual
- Examples of OHSMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including:
- OH&S Hazard identification
- Risk Assessments
- OH&S Emergency Plans
- Examples of EMS Retained Documentation (records)
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Hazard Identification Checklist
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
Course Delivery Mode
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1.
Previous Qualifications Required
If you have previously completed a Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enroll and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to complete a free Pre-Test first to demonstrate adequate auditing skills (a Lead Implementer & Auditor Certificate is issued to those completing this course).
To begin please register and log-in, then enroll in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is completed, just log-in, enroll and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for this, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
Not sure if this is the best choice of Course?
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!