ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Conversion Course Content
Already a trained ISO 9001 2008 Internal Auditor?
If so, this is the Course you need for conversion to ISO 9001 2015 Internal Auditor certification.
If you’re already an Internal Auditor, why not add ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Certification with this online Course. The course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you to undertake Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.
- If you are wishing to add ISO 9001:2015 to their Internal Auditor Certification,
- If you are required to perform quality system internal audits within your organization,
- You will be called on to perform supplier audits on current or new vendors.
- You wish to improve your career prospects,
- If you wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audits or external audits.
Not sure if this is the right course for you? See Select an online ISO 9001 Training Course.
This comprehensive course is covering all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing is divided into two Modules:
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems (QMS) – Requirements
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 modules)
Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
FAQs about the Standard
Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Online Final Examination
Course Materials Included
This course includes:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Determining the Context of the Organization
- Documented information in ISO 9001
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Typical Process Map
Course Delivery Mode
The Course is delivered online from our Learning Management System (LMS), which you can explore at www.degrandsonLMS.com.
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can:
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
Previous Qualifications Required
If you have previously completed an Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enroll and start your course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed an Internal Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to complete a free Pre-Test first to demonstrate adequate auditing skills.
To begin please register and log-in, then enroll in the free Pre-Test, Course 004x. When that is completed, just log-in, enroll and start your course. The Pre-Test will take around 30 minutes.
Regarding internal auditor courses generally, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 2 years’ work experience is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.
Not sure this is the best ISO 9001 Course for you?
If unsure, check that you’ve made the best choice from our suite of eight (8) ISO 9001 Training Programs.
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!