If your knowledge of the Standard is not what it should be, this ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor Refresher Course will quickly get your Certification up-to-date.
It will provide you with the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits against the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard.
Who Should Enroll in this Course?
The ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Refresher Course is for you if your knowledge of the Standard is below par and …
- You wish to offer consultancy support in Quality Management Systems (QMS),
- You wish to audit for Certification Bodies or Accreditation Boards,
- You wish to develop and implement a QMS for your organization,
- You are a Management Representative for your organization and/or are the QMS Audit Programme Manager for internal audits,
- You wish to improve your career prospects.
What does the Course cover?
This comprehensive course is divided into two Modules:
- Module 1: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems — Requirements.
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Fundamentals of Quality Management Systems
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 modules)
Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
Advanced aspects of QMS Auditing (3 modules)
FAQs about the Standard
Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals. And with many FAQs answered.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Online Final Examination
How is the Course delivered?
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 11,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 9 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 10.
What kinds of course materials are included?
The ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Refresher Course comes with:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Determining the Context of the Organization
- Documented information in ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Typical Process Map
Are there any previous qualifications required for the Course?
If you have previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you are pre-qualified. Just log-in, enrol and start your Course immediately.
If you have NOT previously completed a Lead Auditor Course with deGRANDSON Global, you will need to complete a free Pre-Test first to demonstrate adequate auditing skills.
To begin please register and log-in, then enroll in the free Pre-Test, Course 006x. When that is completed, just log-in, enroll and start your Course. The Pre-Test will take 30 minutes approx.
Regarding prerequisite qualifications generally for Lead Auditor Courses, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with this course.
Not sure if this is the right course for you?
See our full suite of ISO 9001 Training Courses for comparison or see our answers to frequently asked questions about ISO 9001 certification.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course – to programme and conduct audits
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Extension Course – to add to current certification
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Course – to implement and maintain a QMS
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!