ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementer Course Content
NOTE: Our ISO 9001 Migration Training Course is no longer available as the Transition to the 2015 Standard ended in September 2018.
If you want to be a QMS Consultant or if you wish to develop and implement a Quality Management System (QMS), this ISO 9001 Implementer & Auditor Course is ideal. It will be especially beneficial to …
- Newcomers to QMS: You don’t need to be an expert. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started to Certification.
- ISO 9001 Consultants: Gives you the methodology on how to implement QMS Projects faster and easier than ever before.
- Experienced Quality Management Professionals: Understand the impact of the revised Standard, the many instances where documentation may be required, and best practice in maintaining a QMS.
The course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Programme Manager, to undertake and manage Internal Audits for your Organisation.
The course is intended for those who:
- need to develop and implement a quality management system for their organization,
- wish to consult in the development and implementation of quality management systems,
- are required to perform internal audits within your organization,
- are required to perform supplier audits,
- wish to improve your career prospects, and
- wish to understand the processes of conducting internal audit or external audits.
- It is also recommended for management involved in the audit process.
Not sure if this is the best course for you? See Select an online ISO 9001 Training Course.
And Lead Auditor Skills are included.
This comprehensive course is covering all aspects of Internal Auditing is divided into four Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills to Lead Auditor Level and based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
Terms and definitions
Principles of auditing
Managing an audit programme
Audit Team Leadership
Overview of Audit activities
Audit activities – Step 1
Audit activities – Step 2
Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
Audit activities – Step 4
Audit activities – Step 5
Audit Activities – Step 6
FAQs about Auditing
Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems – Requirements
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Developing & Implementing a QMS
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Fundamentals of Quality Management Systems
QMS Implementation and Certification to ISO 9001:2015 – the 33 Steps (3 modules)
- Securing Certification
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 modules)
Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
Advanced aspects of QMS Auditing
FAQs about the Standard
Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Online Final Examination
These materials, invaluable when implementing ISO 9001 2015, include:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Implementation Handbook – 120pages of detailed step-by-step instruction
- Diagram: The 33-step Path to ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Documented Information Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determining the Context of the Organisation
- ISO 9001-2015 and Risk-based Thinking
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
- Terms & Definitions
- Typical Process Map
- Comparison of ISO 9001:2015 vs. ISO 9001:2008
- Sample QMS Policy Manual
- Sample QMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including…
- Sample Procedures
- Sample Records
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Sample Management Review Record
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Seventeen Guidance Documents to ISO 9001:2015
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
All Modules have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Module at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Module on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11
- Complete the Module at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
The minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
Click the ‘Full Screen’ button below for best view of Contents List
Not sure this is the best ISO 9001 Course for you?
Have you tried this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!