This ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification online course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Team Leader, to undertake and manage Certification Audits.
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course is intended for those who:
- wish to offer consultancy support in QMS,
- need to understand the processes of conducting Certification Audits,
- want to audit for Certification Bodies or Accreditation Boards,
- need to develop and implement a quality management system (QMS) for their organization,
- are Management Representative for their organization and are the Audit Programme Manager for internal audits,
- are required to perform supplier audits,
- wish to improve your career prospects.
Not sure if this is the right course for you? See Select an online ISO 9001 Training Course.
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course is a comprehensive course covering all aspects of Internal Auditing is divided into four Modules:
- Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing.
- Module 1: Auditing Skills to Lead Auditor Level and based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
Terms and definitions
Principles of auditing
Managing an audit programme
Audit Team Leadership
Overview of Audit activities
Audit activities – Step 1
Audit activities – Step 2
Audit activities – Step 3 (2 modules)
Audit activities – Step 4
Audit activities – Step 5
Audit Activities – Step 6
FAQs about Auditing
Online Module Examination
- Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 9001:2015, Quality management systems – Requirements
Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Terms & Definitions – ISO 9001:2015
Fundamentals of Quality Management Systems
Some Key aspects of QMS Auditing
Structure & content of ISO 9001:2015
Parts 1, 2 & 3
Part 4: Context of the organisation
Part 5: Leadership
Part 6: Planning for the Quality Management System
Part 7: Support (3 modules)
Part 8: Operation (2 modules)
Part 9: Performance evaluation
Part 10: Improvement
Advanced aspects of QMS Auditing (3 modules)
FAQs about the Standard
Online Module Examination
- Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
Audit Scenarios – Internal Auditor
More Audit Scenarios – Lead Implementers
Yet more Audit Scenarios – Lead Auditors
FAQs about the Auditing Experience
Online Final Examination
This ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Course includes:
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Handbook: Learner Manual
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Sample Audit Plan
- Sample Audit Work Order
- Sample Nonconformity Report
- Sample Working Document & Checklist
- Risk Assessment Tools and Methodologies
All Lessons have a full resume and scaling capabilities. This means, for example, you can…
- Start a Lesson at work on your Work Station running on Windows 10,
- Continue the Lesson on the train home on your iPad running on iOS 11 and,
- Complete the Lesson at home on your Notebook PC running on Windows 8.1
For this online ISO 9001 lead auditor training, the minimum of a Secondary School Certificate (such as a High School Diploma, Baccalaureate or similar National Vocational Qualification) combined with 5 years’ work experience, with at least 2 at managerial/supervisory level, is recommended.
You do not have to provide us with any evidence of your qualifications and experience. However, if you do not meet these requirements, you can expect to struggle with the Course.
Not sure this is the best ISO 9001 Course for you?
Have you taken this course?
Let us know what you think by rating it and leaving a comment below!