What is ISO 17025 Training?
ISO 17025 training will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to audit testing and calibration laboratories and ensure that they meet Testing and Calibration Laboratory Management System Standards (TCLMS). The current edition of the standard is ISO 17025:2017. For an overview of the Standard published by the ISO click here.
What’s new in the 2017 Standard?
The main changes included in the 2017 standard include the following.
- It used to be a 5-part standard. Now, it comes with 8 parts (with Parts 4 to 8 auditable).
- There’s now more focus on competence instead of Qualification and Monitoring.
- Requirements for and Monitoring of Product and Service Providers have been expanded.
- It now features a more robust complaint process.
- Risk Identification and Handling have been improved.
- That goes for better opportunity identification and handling as well.
- Confidentiality Requirements are also now more detailed.
- New requirements for Impartiality have been introduced.
- Handling Decision Rules and their inclusion in Statements of Conformity have also been improved.
- The functionality of LIM Systems is to be established.
- Similarly, calibration (Metrology) requirements have been expanded and clarified.
- Finally, proficiency testing is now mandatory.
What Are My Options for ISO 17025 Training?
There are 6 Auditor Courses to choose from.
Usually, classroom-based ISO 17025 Auditor Courses limit you to one choice, a 2-day Internal Auditor Course. This can make selecting an appropriate ISO 17025 auditor course a bit challenging.
The good thing is, there is no such limitation when it comes to our e-learning-based courses.